Monday, December 17, 2007

How Does Feng Shui work?

People often asked me to explain of how Feng Shui works. I told them that things just fall into their laps effortlessly. I have this strange experience to day. I would like to share with you to give you some in sight of how Feng Shui works.

I have been traveling and I have not been active in looking for opportunities in investments. As I have mentioned before in my previous article, my fountain had a leak. I had to turn off the water fountain. The business energy seemed to stop when the water fountain stopped.

My daughter bought me a Feng Shui water fountain as one of the Mother’s Day gifts. As soon as I turned the Feng Shui water fountain on, my telephone keeps ringing. Now I do not have a moment to rest. I am real busy and I am having fun.


The opportunities that are coming to me are just amazing. An investor with $ 12 million dollars cash asked me if I had bargain houses. The strange thing is that my friend told me that there is an investor is selling bargain houses. I am just in shock with this kind of encounter. I did not even have to open my mouth. Is this a coincidence of the miracle of Feng Shui ?

My friends told me that this is the magic of Feng Shui. I must say it is really simple of how Feng Shui can work for you. The important thing is that you need to have your house Feng Shui ready to be able to attract the right energy. Once it is done, opportunities look for you rather than you chase after them.

No comments: