Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Jan 22’s Full Moon in Leo: a Wolf Moon

Perhaps it’s my imagination or my eyesight, but astrology charts seem to ’show up’ better on my Stars Over Washington blog.

Well, that’s where I’ve posted Tuesday morning’s Full Moon 1Leo54 chart, aka a Wolf Moon because it occurs in January, and I’ve set the chart for Washington, DC where many wolves dwell and pace.

Remember the 2004 campaign’s Republican wolves in their TV ad? Strong and fearful image but I’m not sure they meant for it to look like GOP wolves were stalking America…but it did.

Plus, you know that some tribes considered the Wolf Moon to be in February–okay, whenever it was snowy and the wolves were hungry–guess it depended on your location and the seasonal lack of supplies.

All I know is: there are plenty of financial wolves at a lot of people’s too-flimsy doors just now, so I wish you (wherever you may be) safety from harm tonight.

Source:- http://judecowell.wordpress.com/

No comments: